Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-bs642txle: Product 2LS68PA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Where can i get the schematics for HP 832B - 23.78 motherboard.

I need to know if the motherboard has available M.2 SATA SSD slot in the motherboard . If yes what is the specs for the M.2 SSD

I also need to know what sort of WIFI/Bluetooth card is on the exiting motherboard and what are my upgrade options

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello
It will be necessary to open and check directly.
all we can give you is the manual available for this series

15-bs642tx Product Specifications

HP 15 Laptop PC (Intel) HP 15g Laptop PC HP 15q Laptop PC - Maintenance and Service Guide 

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@SentinelMY 

HP subs out their motherboard manufacturing to third-parties and those companies consider engineering documents, such as schematics, to be proprietary information -- and do not release them to the public.  So, HP is not able to supply you this information.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Hello
It will be necessary to open and check directly.
all we can give you is the manual available for this series

15-bs642tx Product Specifications

HP 15 Laptop PC (Intel) HP 15g Laptop PC HP 15q Laptop PC - Maintenance and Service Guide 

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------

please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi. Thanks for the info. I have seen the document . But I find it very vague 

It does not.clearly show the motherboard layout .. and show the pcie slots for the WiFi card , or the sata m.2  ssd slot 

If you read it it seems to say they are there but I asked a few computer shops they are saying...WiFi card cannot be upgraded by sata m.2 can be used.....

Ah well I guess I just have to open up the laptop and see....

HP Recommended

YES, I did not specify it ..
out of memory because not looked at again:
There are several options indicated, it seemed to me that there might be a possibility, I'm not sure.
But anyway, you have to check when opening, because there may be elements not available, even if it is mentioned that an addition is possible!
Yes, if there is one m2 for wifi, it is for wifi, but there can be both!

Desktop-Knowledge-Base

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.