06-26-2016 03:14 PM
06-26-2016 08:39 PM
No hard reset button. This is the process.
1-remove power cord and battery
2-press power button for 30 seconds
3-reinstall only power cord for first startup.
4-try to power on
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot