Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Omen 15-ax248tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, 

I need to purchase a new battery for my laptop. I am uploading images for the same.

It says TE04XL battery and 

Replace with HP spare 905227- 855.

From where do the buy the same?? Out of warranty so I can buy from anywhere.

IMG-20190404-WA0008.jpgIMG-20190404-WA0009.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@bigSnick,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Support Community,

I did go through the Product specifications and found that your PC is shipped with 4-cell, 63.3 Wh Li-ion Battery.

Please go through the Maintenance and Service guide of your notebook. Here you will find the part description as well as the part numbers which are compatible and tested on your PC.

Chapter 1 Product description page number 7

Chapter 3. Illustrated parts catalog - page number - 23

If you're comfortable replacing the part on your own use the HP Parts surfer to identify the part: Click here & order it via the HP Parts store (Click here).

Please note the part number listed here is Universal, which means it should be easily available. You can also try checking through online retail store such as Amazon or eBay.

or you may contact our HP support team so that they can help you order or setup a service.

HP support team can be reached on www.hp.com/contacthp

If you wish to try other parts you can try it at your own discretion, HP Doesn't recommend any upgrade/downgrade of any hardware parts or software that is bundled with the product. It may affect the manufacturer's warranty and performance. 

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Your company did not have any battery available in those days. I had to get one from Singapore which did not ship to India, shipped to USA and then had it personally sent to India.

Your company sucks on levels impossible to imagine. This is my last HP product that I ever waste any money on.

And the thing did not work.

HP Recommended

@bigSnick

I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.
Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

I have sent you a private message, for further assistance.

Can you please check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Have a great day!

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.