Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Convertible Model 15t-aq100 (Product# W0U47AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm looking to purchase a new battery for my laptop for self installation, but I can't figure out what I should do if it's not available on the parts store. I looked on the parts surfer (http://pro-psurf-web-glb.austin.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=W0U47AV) and the part was listed with the description "ASSY-BATTERY 4C 55WH 3.615A LI MB04055XL", but where other parts had a tick box to add to cart, this part had the text "N/A". Where should I look for replacement batteries?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I can see a few listings on Amazon.com and eBay.com

** I don't work for HP ** Click Blue Thumbs Up icon below if you like my answer
HP Recommended

Thanks for your response. How reliable are batteries from Amazon or Ebay? I'm a bit worried about counterfeit or shoddy batteries.

HP Recommended

My experience with laptop batteries from eBay is generally ok. Not so much for mobile phone batteries.

For Amazon, check the reviews and answers. I would go for the popular/heavily reviewed ones and avoid very cheap (price) ones. 

** I don't work for HP ** Click Blue Thumbs Up icon below if you like my answer
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.