Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion - 14-bf153sa
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Battery is damaged and I am unable to get help on which Battery should I purchase for the Laptop.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Here is your  Service Manual  On page 25 it shows the HP part number as being 920070-855. You can use HP's PartFinder or search for an online retailer to find one. In the Service Manual there is a guide to replacing the battery.

Volunteering here is my therapy
17-cp0097er
HP Envy 27-b014
HP Recommended

@pbroussard @Usefuldata 

Just to say one small thing: Computer uses 3 cells battery but manual says 4 cells in few places But part # is right for 3 cells

https://partsurfer.hp.com/Search.aspx?searchText=920070-855

which is N/A from HP

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.