vijayR1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Which SSD used for HP-ck0155tu

HP Recommended
HP 14-ck0155tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

If anyone has added SSD to the laptop model ck0155tu (i3 7th gen, 1TB HDD, Win10 Home), please confirm which SSD you have used NVMe or SATA? The service manual is a bit confusing.

The M2 SATA storage options are stated as 2280. The M2 PCIe options are a different size (50.8mm length). The slot available seems to be capable of taking 80mm length SSD. The manual states that laptop configs available include NVMe SSD + HDD. However, I wanted to be sure before I purchase. I read on the forum about customers not being able to add NVMe SSDs in _other HP laptop models_ even though mentioned.

I searched on Crucial for compatible SSDs. It only shows the option of 2.5" SATA SSD.

If anyone has already added SSD to the stated model (ck0155tu), then it will be helpful to know.

Please provide the website / URL for the SSD that you have used. Also how did you migrate the OS and apps from HDD to SSD?

Thanks for the help.

VijayR

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation