1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

White screen, weird flashing pixelated colours then reboot

HP Recommended
Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hello,

Ive been using this omen gaming notebook for one month or so for gaming purposes. Sometimes while gaming, pc frezees with audio still working, then it shows blank white screen and sometimes flash pink and blue pixelated things then reboots itself. Ive run hp diognosis tools all passed. Ive run gpu tests like heaven without any heat or so with high fps. I've run intel cpu diognosis tools and have passed results. I've update bios and display drivers which had no affect. I can recreate the crash and freeze when i play high demanding games like total war warhammer. Ive been trying to figure out why its happening but no avail.

Please can someone help, what sould i do? Is it hardware failure, should i take it to hp store? Can someone from hp support guide me, thank you.

Specs

Omen by hp 17-w295ms
Intel i7 7700hq
Gtx1070
16 gb ddr4 sdram
Windows 10
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation