04-21-2017 06:24 AM
Why are there never new updates in the HP Driver/Software Download center. I run Windows 10 1703 and i can only chose Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 and drivers from like 2012 or 2013 . It's so sad ;(.
Why have HP killed the hope for my computer? ;(. It's a good one ;(.
04-21-2017 07:52 AM
HP made the decision a while back to only provide BIOS and driver updates for PCs made after a certain date in 2013.
If yours (like mine) was made before that date, HP is not committing any resources to updating its BIOS or drivers.
Sorry, but only the newer Win10 PCs are now getting BIOS and driver updates.
***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
04-21-2017 10:27 AM
> Why are there never new updates in the HP Driver/Software Download center.
> I run Windows 10 1703.
Perhaps, all the "needed" updates were included in that "2017-March" update to Windows 10, last month?
Do you have a specific problem for which you think that a device-driver update will solve?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot