05-13-2016 04:13 AM
About a year ago I decided to get a laptop for my work/schooling need, I purchesed this laptop with a 100GB SSD not knowing how little this would be for the tasks that I was going to be doing on this laptop. I have a blank 1TB hard drive and a hard drive replicator that I could to easily clone the smaller drive onto the large drive. However I still have a fair amount of warrenty present for the laptop. If I swap out the hard drive will this void my warrenty?
05-13-2016 04:56 AM - edited 05-13-2016 04:59 AM
Not on a Probook. The hard drive compartment is customer accessible and customer can change hard drive. See p. 35 of the Manual here:
Post back for any more questions.
If this is "the Answer" please click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot