Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x12 Touchscreen/Tablet Laptop

It’s a Windows 10 Laptop. It doesn’t charge at all, and now it has lost all its battery and does not turn on either. All 3 tested chargers don’t work either

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@hsb2 

Understand what you're saying -- but I don't know what it is you expect us here to do about it.  The chargers don't work and the battery is dead -- so clearly, both need to be replaced.

If the laptop is still under the original one-year warranty, you can use the contact information below to contact HP to schedule a repair:

https://www.service-center-locator.com/hp-hewlett-packard/hp-hewlett-packard-service-center.htm

But if it is no longer under warranty, then you will have to get it repaired on your own.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.