Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Goldiie Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10 Update Deleted Touch Screen Driver

Paviolion 17 TouchSmart
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

With the most recent automatic Windows 10 update, the TouchScreen Driver was deleted from my computer, and is no longer listed under the Human Interface Devices on the Device Manager. As a result, the touch screen on my computer is no longer responsive.

Please let me know where I can find a Touch Screen Driver for an HP Pavilion 17, or what steps I can take to reinstall it. Thank you.

1 REPLY
Intern
Intern
31 1 2
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Windows 10 Update Deleted Touch Screen Driver

Hello,

Sometimes a reset will work. Other than that, what you might what to do is go to the product page on HP.com and enter your model name and number. Once the page for your model comes up, you can search the software & drivers section for what you want, download and install. This has worked for me in the past. Make sure to choose the correct driver or it could really mess things up. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation