cancel
parbeanz9- Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Windows 10 updates for the last 2 Windows 10 Feature updates , I receive the following error message

Spectre x 360 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Spectre 360 convertible 15   PN 2FW62AV Current Windows 10 version 1803 installed on 6/20/18 while attempting to update to version 1903 I receive the following error message ( This PC Can't Run Windows 10 ) Contact your PC Manufacturer to see if you can update system BIOS  It also happened with the last Feature update attempt I believe 1809 many attempts all unsuccessful. It has no issues with updating  monthly security updates etc.. for current vers 1803

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15871 15862 1050 1709
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Windows 10 updates for the last 2 Windows 10 Feature updates , I receive the following error message

@parbeanz9-,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I recommend you update the BIOS from the below link and then try updating Windows.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

Follow the steps in the below article to update the BIOS.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c00042629

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

parbeanz9- Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

That did resolve my update issue, I sincerely appreciate your interest and help. I would have thought the auto hp updates would have notified me to update BIOS , with that, I thought it was a Windows issue, However as per your instructions I was able to update BIOS and the windows updates went through trouble free. Again Thanks So Much for your time.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
15871 15862 1050 1709
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@parbeanz9-,

Perfect, I am really glad to hear that!

If any other questions arise, please feel free to write back to me.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation