11-07-2013 04:34 PM - edited 11-09-2013 02:57 PM
Recently I updated my Windows 8 Pro to 8.1 Pro from Window Store and everytime I need to shutdown/reboot the computer I get a black screen in the end for something like 10-20 minutes. Most of the times I have to do a hard reset! Another problem is Windows Media Player, sometimes works, sometimes don't. IE and Firefox are always crashing (Flash [updated] error) too. Sometimes the sound has some noise too.
I tried to Install drivers in Safe Mode, repair my installation, use HP Support Assistant, install Intel drivers, uninstall the drivers and search for new ones and nothing!
So I decided to download a full version of 8.1 Pro (MSDNAA) and format my PC. After some hours of installing all the programs and get all my hardware updated, including graphic card, I'm having the same problems.
Some solution would be apreciated.
* HP 530 Notebook PC
* Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot