Top Student
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wireless Mouse Issues with Spectre x360 Convertible

Spectre x360 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a new 15" HP Sepctre x360 convertible model T6T09UA#ABA that seems to be having issues with wireless logitech mice "sticking"  Both the scroll wheel and moving the mouse causes a pause, stick, or jump of the curser or screen while web browsing, using applications, or just moving across the desktop.  The built in touch pad scrolls and moves everything smoothly and with perfect precision.  I've tried three different models of logitech mice that work well on other laptops and all three exhibited the sticking, jumpy, jerky kind of behavior.  It's not a surface/sensor issue because I'm testing with other laptops on the same surface.   I even bought HP's bluetooth 4000 mouse and that had the same problem as the logitech mice.  How do I get mouse movement/screen scrolling to be as smooth and perfect as using the built in track pad?  Making adjustments in the mouse control panel in Windows 10 does nothing for this movement/sticking issue.  Anyone else experiencing it on this laptop?

3 REPLIES 3
Provost Provost
Provost
76,844 76,257 9,347 20,207
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I've been using Logitech mouse and keyboard for my loan HP Spectre x360 15 from day one (around April 2016). No problem what so ever. My Logitech set is: MK700/MK710. I like them therefore I bought 3 sets for my 3 desks.

Please check the mouse itself.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
hpcustomer20161 Top Student
Top Student
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,  the three logitech and hp bluetooth mice all work fine on a Lenovo laptop and on an HP Elitebook laptop, but they stick and jump on the Spectre laptop for some reason.  You're advising me to check the mice themselves?  What should I check exactly ?   It seems like the problem is driver related or something specific to the Spectre.  Thanks.

0 Kudos
timepperson Top Student
Top Student
6 6 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Same problem here. 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation