2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wireless mouse X3000 stopped working

HP X3000 Wireless Mouse
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

my mouse, purchased in August 2017, always worked well on my laptop. Yesterday I borrowed it to a friend, and it was not working on his pc, so I tried again on mine, and now the mouse has stopped working on my laptop. I tried changing USB port and batteries, as well as updating the drivers and reconnecting. What else can I do?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,280 6,228 311 448
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Balzj ,

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

I went through the description and I see that you've performed most of the troubleshooting steps. Kudos to you for that. 🙂

If that's the case, I'd request you to contact HP's phone support team for further assistance.

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Enter Product number or select to auto detect.Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options".

Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

Best regards,

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Karthi5 Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I could not able to register my device, its saying try as below,

Error: We were unable to validate the serial number and add this product to your profile. Please visit your dashboard to add the product at another time. The contact options listed below are still valid.

I tried to register via dashboard as well, i could not register.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation