09-27-2012 01:59 PM
I was on my computer when suddenly my wireless HP mouse stopped working
I put in new batteries connected it but it wouldn't work. The red light is working and it is perfectly fine but it is not connecting to the computer.
Please can you help.
10-04-2012 04:52 PM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot