Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp envy x360 15 ed000 touch

Ordered my laptop earlier this, I was looking at other laptops when I saw another in the series that mentioned integrated graphics and a dedicated gpu. I didnt see that on my laptop, I chose the intel processor and mx330 combo. I have heard having two is better because integrated graphics runs on less power and for less intensive tasks while the dedicated gpu is for more intensive tasks. Would my laptop come with integrated graphics?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Bread3290 wrote:

... Would my laptop come with integrated graphics?

@Bread3290 

Which one did you order actually. By default, yes it comes with  Intel UHD Graphics integrated. For i7 machine it will come with Intel Iris® Plus integrated.

Manual for the series:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06612241.pdf

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Bread3290 wrote:

... Would my laptop come with integrated graphics?

@Bread3290 

Which one did you order actually. By default, yes it comes with  Intel UHD Graphics integrated. For i7 machine it will come with Intel Iris® Plus integrated.

Manual for the series:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06612241.pdf

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I ordered mine with the i5-10210u and mx330,

I didnt order the i5-1035g1 or the i7-10165g7

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.