Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Phew99 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Write-Protection issue </3

HP v210w

I'm new here and the only reason why I created an account was just to post a question here on the forum, hoping for some solutions that can solve my issue. So here it is, I know it's just another problem. Maybe you've seen somebody have just posted it already but yep I have the same issue. My flash drive hp v210w (32 gb) got write-protected. I've tried every solutions I've found on the internet even some on this site's forum yet sadly. None of them work. (Regedit, cmd, low format tools, Ufix-II, etc). Any suggestions on what should I do? :(

2 REPLIES
Professor Professor
Professor
1431 135 796
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey Phew, 

Sounds like you've tried everything.

This worked for me when I had a similar problem: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/the-disk-is-write-protected-windows

In the end, you may just need to pick up a new drive.

-wes

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
Phew99 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the fast response, I appreciate it. I'm a little bit busy this past few days so I haven't much enough time to check my post. Btw, can I have additional question without creating a new thread? If yes, if my flashdrive have 2 years warranty. Is it possible for me to exchange it for something new. And uhm, how?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation