Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
X360 11-AB011DX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This 32 GB SSD is a joke.  I am always having to delete stuff.  Is it possible to install a larger one, say, 64 or 128 GB?   I use good backup/restore software, so that's not a problem.  I just want to know if it can be done, and how hard it is to change it out.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@DenverGuy111

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

This Notebook uses the 32 GB eMMC Hard drive which is integrated on the Motherboard and you cannot upgrade it. You can use an external storage device to keep your data

Hope this helps

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Many thanks - have a great weekend.

HP Recommended

@DenverGuy111

Thank you 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

It's incredible that the storage is so limited.  One other question.  If an SD card is installed can programs be run from it, or does it have to be used for only data?  Thanks again.

HP Recommended

@DenverGuy111

You can install and run programs from the SD Card provided that you select the correct location drive when installing the program

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.