11-24-2013 05:09 PM
I have a newer XE3 with XP but still use my older one with 98SE for some important tasks, such as editing photos and entering music into Finale, and some vital data is only on that computer. Today it wouldn't turn on. The power light stayed on, but the light that shows the computer is on turned on and off. Can someone tell me what is wrong? If it's a hardware problem such as a damaged fan, I will get another "body" on ebay to hold its hard drive "brain." Thanks!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot