Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The HP service company INFOCARE took and damaged my laptop and sent it back to me. IM TRULY DISGUSTED BY THIS. I want my money back from what i pay for this laptop from day 1. I'm a student who really was desperate to get his laptop back so I could continue with my studies but now ya'll have messed up my studies, my mental health and coast me both money and time.

I want my money back ASAP. I don't trust you guys or YOUR service company that handles your products. I'm truly disgusted.

Link on the damages:

My laptop had no damages or scratches before I've sent it in to your service.
10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@mazyarx 

• I will submit a request that someone take a look.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not HP Technical Support.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Note to those reading:

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community .

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@mazyarx I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information. 

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Oh yeah and one other thing too. I now tried to start the laptop and it doesn't even start.. The power button lights up and it starts to blow a bunch of air and besides that the caps lock button is flashing. 

The issue was coiling noise, they said that they changed the motherboard. They also sent papers that claims that the laptop is fully functional and tested and not damaged yet it doesn't work and it's damaged... THAT IS HIGHLY HYPOCRITICAL. 

I now demand my money back and also money back for the additional warranty that I bought for the laptop and also damages for my studies that you guys have caused towards me as a customer.

HP Recommended

Thank you for the details, I have forwarded the information to the concerned team will get back to you on this, shortly!

I appreciate your patience and I hope you have a good day, ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I haven't been contacted by anyone who have claimed to have taken the information that I've provided to ya'll from this forum/posts on community ask.

What I have done on the other hand is to contact the Swedish support of HP which sent me to a man claiming to be 

Vassilis
HP Customer Loyalty Representative
Customer Relations Team 

This man has talk in a very degrading and disrespectful way towards me and have misconstrued what I've told him in our first conversation via e-mail after he knowingly hung up on me by claiming that my issue is a issue that should be resolved quickly and not a issue that needs to be talked about in more than 30 min.
Today he called me again and started by saying that he is recording my conversation which i accepted him to do.

When I then started to talk after he had finish his part on reminding me about what he had suggested that I could do yesterday after he hung up while I was talking, I told him that I don't feel comfortable going forward with my issue unless I could get  someone else that could help me with my issue, because I had felt like he had not understood what I said nor willing to do so. To that he replies that he has the case of my issue and that it is on his name and that their isn't anyone else who can take it in a very threatening and nonchalant manner. I then tried to tell him calmly that I as a customer have the right to get help from someone else in his department if I don't feel comfortable, respected or feel like I'm not being heard. He then interrupts me as soon as he hears the word right with a aggressive ton and says that everyone have rights and that I'm not the only one which I reply yes, I know. He then goes on and changes the subject back to what he suggested that I should do what he says and that I can't get another "agent". He claims that I have written him e-mail of some sorts which in fact I haven't. I have contacted the customer service in Sweden and complained that I get someone else to talk to. He then says ok a couple of times in a disrespectful and nonchalant way  and says that he will call me again the same time tomorrow so I can say yes to his suggestion. When I say no as a demonstration of expressing that I'm not finish with the conversation I ask him why I can't talk to hes supervisor. As soon as I say that he hangs up again just like he did yesterday. 

The Swedish customer service have claimed to have sent e-mails to their supervisor before and after this conversation about me being unhappy with Vassilis. They say to me that they can't forward me to anyone and that they aren't allowed to do more then to wright down my complaint about Vassilis. 

Why are you guys treating me like this and why can't I talk to anyone that can help me? I'm at this point very frustrated and shaken up my the way ya'll as a company treat me as a customer. I'm beyond unhappy and you guys aren't even willing to give me what I have every right to ask for. 

I have personally worked as customer service and have never in my life met someone as this individual by the name of Vassilis.

I now demand that someone else takes this issue of mine and resolve this within the next 48hrs. Because you guys are causing me to fail in university and damaging my economy, and have crush my mental health with this behavior.

HP Recommended

The regional team I've routed the case to, would take atleast 3-5 business days before they can reach out to you, due to the pandemic situation, please accept a slight delay and if you need anything else, feel free to write to me, have a good day, ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Can you please fill a complaint to Vassilis supervisor or boss because I can't seem to reach him or her via the Swedish customer service. Vassilis will keep antagonize me by calling me once a day and threaten me to send in my laptop to the repair service again under his terms. Because that's what he constantly tells me via phone and mail.

This guy have caused me to even have a mental breakdown afterwards. I don't feel well at all because of him. This is not how you treat people in general.  I even feel heavy chest pains because of the way that he has treated me.

He should not work with people in general if hi's going to behave in this manner.

He sent me a mail after the phone conversation and in it he wrote that I'm only allowed to talk to him about my issue and that their isn't a "boss". In his broken Swedish which I forgot to mentioned that he has. The main issue is his behavior towards me, but his lack of knowledge of the Swedish language also causes him to barley understand me and constantly makes  falls accusations.

HP Recommended

@mazyarx I'll do what I can, meanwhile, please wait for the regional team to reach out to you and share the same with them as well,

So we can get this sorted.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I just want to double check one thing that has been on my mind. The regional team is it the same people that I've been in contact with by the following number *BLEEP* that was provided from the hp support site?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.