01-21-2014 02:42 PM
After rebuilding my Elitebook 8540pI have 2 Driver errors Both called base system devices, How do I identify the devices to get the drivers? I have already reloaded the Chipset drivers and did the troubleshooting search to auto find the drivers without success. Thanks in advance for any help.
Solved! View Solution.
Re: base system device driver
01-21-2014 03:22 PM
Below is the link to the driver you need for the card reader.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot