03-01-2014 01:48 AM
HP Battery Alert
The system has detected the storage capacity of the battery stated below to be very low. For optimal performance, this battery may need to be replaced.
Primary (internal) Battery (601)
ENTER - Continue Startup
For more information, please visit: www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup.
I get that notification at start up that the battery needs to be replaced. How do I replace the internal battery, and what is involved in that?
And i have prob with my battery too........So can you help me
03-01-2014 01:55 AM - last edited on 04-20-2016 12:23 PM by OscarFuentes
That is a misleading message, it actually the main battery on your computer. Please run the following test, it failed, you need to replace the battery (again, it's the main battery).
What is your computer ?
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot