01-04-2017 05:52 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
It is a great way to engage, post questions and find resolutions by working with specialists in the HP community.
I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know about the battery life.
I’d love to help!
I would like to inform you that there is no set time for the battery backup. It usually depends on what you are doing on the computer.
I recommend you to follow the steps in the below document to make sure that the battery is working fine.
Let me know how it goes and you have a good day ahead.
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I am an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot