07-14-2012 05:41 AM
Good morning for alls.
I'm from Brazil, and my laptop have the same problem.
Hp Brazil doens`t offer help for this product, because it is not sold here.
So, anyone can help me too?
Is think this is a hardware problem.
Thanks for all...
Sorry for my english.
09-05-2012 06:22 PM
I GOT MY BIOS CHIP REPLACED AND THE LAPTOP WORKS GREAT NOW!!!
If your machine is still under warranty, contact HP Support and make sure and tell them that you want the BIOS chip replaced.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot