12-11-2016 11:41 PM
new battery of my hp630 is not charging after 55% though ac adapter is plugged in. tried with other hp ac adapters also same thing happens. testes the battery condition with hp pc diagnostics which shoes it's ok.even tried by uninstalling and installing the microsoft ACPI Compliant control method battery according to the suggestion from some troubleshooting blogs.please help.
12-12-2016 12:33 AM
Since you have tried all the required steps, try to update to the latest BIOS
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot