01-28-2019 03:53 AM
battery runs out in 4 mins plz help me i have 0$ to buy new one battery sounds like click and then suddenly my notebook turned off
01-29-2019 11:12 AM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Let's run a hardware diagnostics test on battery: In order to isolate the issue.
Use the following steps to open the Component Tests menu.
- Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
- Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
- On the main menu, click Component Tests.
- The Component Tests menu displays. Your Component Tests menu might be different, depending on the components installed on your computer.
- To run both tests simultaneously, in the Component Tests menu, click Power Source, and then click Run once. Each component can also be tested individually.
Follow these steps to perform the Battery Test:
- In the Component Tests menu, click Power, and then click Battery.
- Click Run once. The Battery Test begins.
- When the battery test is complete, the results are displayed on the screen. For additional battery information, click Battery Details.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee