03-04-2014 01:28 PM
What would be best option (easiest and cheapest) for installing my Samsung evo840 120gb SSD on my Pavilion G4-1111:
install it as 2nd drive (replacing dvd?) or replace original HD??
If I take out my dvd, is there a external case (with usb connector?) that I could buy to be able to keep using the optical drive and not loose it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot