Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming - 15-dk0619nd
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi my battery need to be replaced. Where i can get the original battery?

Hp Care Pack says that my coverage is  still for next 8 months but on HP Support it say that my warranty is expired.

I am living in Ireland but i bought laptop in Netherland by Komplett.ie

Thanks

Tomasz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

We are not warranty support here. I gave you the link to get started. Good luck. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

(17) Battery (3-cell, 52-Wh, 4.55-Ah, Li-Ion, includes cable) L48495-005

HP original and HP Carepack are two different warranties so both sites could be right. Carepack will cover the battery up to 3 years.

You should have a Carepack number. Include that when you start a support case.

Contact Official HP® Support – Ireland | HP® Customer Support

The HP Parts Store for Ireland did not have the battery. If you just want to do it yourself:

New Genuine PG03XL Battery for HP Pavilion Gaming 15-DK L48430-AC1 L48495-005 | eBay

See pp. 31-36 here:

Manual 

Post back with any more questions and please accept as solution if this is the info you needed. 

HP Recommended

Hi ,

I am attaching screenshoots  of my warranty from Hp App "Care Pack" and from Hp Website. Now,

which one is correct ?With who i should contact about my battery?

Regards

Tomasz

HP Website.jpgHP APP.jpg

which one is correct ?With who i should contact about my battery?

Regards

Tomasz

HP Recommended

We are not warranty support here. I gave you the link to get started. Good luck. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.