Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
bios insyde f.22 11/2/2012
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

want the latest bios update for my system. Have now bios insyde f.22 11/2/2012. Where can I find it/what is the latest version for my computer and operating system. Send link if possible.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

The latest BIOS update HP has for your notebook is F.2E, Sep 9, 2016.

You can find it under the W8 driver section on your notebook's support page.

HP ENVY dv7t-7200 CTO Quad Edition Notebook PC Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Here's the problem though...the file was written to be run on Windows 8, so I have no idea what will happen if you try to run the BIOS update on W10.

It may run fine, or it may turn your notebook into an expensive paperweight.

If you want to risk updating the BIOS, I suggest you run the update in Windows 8 compatibility mode.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.