04-16-2017 03:17 PM
Like most HP Envy machines I too now have a broken left hinge.
Before it falls apart, would it be possible to buy a replacement base? and from where?
04-16-2017 04:07 PM
> Would it be possible to buy a replacement base? and from where?
Search: http://PartSurfer.hp.com for the availability of parts for your specific HP notebook.
Already looked in all stores.
My Product number is F9V26EA. Check for yourself nothing shows up for me.
Let me know if you have an appropriate link?
04-16-2017 04:15 PM
Your computer: https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c04232206
"HP ENVY 15 Notebook PC and HP ENVY TouchSmart 15 Notebook PC -- Maintenance and Service Guide"
On page 23:
Base enclosure (includes 4 rubber feet, battery lock latch, battery release latch, and RJ-45 cover) 720534-001
Is this the part that you want to purchase? Or, is it one of the other parts also on page 23?
04-16-2017 07:36 PM
> Do you have a link where this can be purchased from within the UK?
No, I don't.
If you order the part via http://PartSurfer.HP.com
and specify a UK shipping-address, will your order be fulfilled from HP Europe? (plus/minus Brexit)
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot