Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Envy x360 15-bq150na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have a problem that built-in mic reacts only to bumps  in my HP Envy laptop.  Same problem appears both under Windows and Linux.  So, it must be a hardware issue.  The spare part number that I need is

916364-130  ,  but  only 916364-330 part can be found on ebay.   Where can I find if these are compatible?  

HP  PartSurfer  search does not recognise any of the above numbers. 

Laptop model number is: HP Envy x360 15-bq150na  

Thank you,

Sergey

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Slizovskiy

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,  I have been forwarded back to HP support community  since the Warranty has expired. 

HP Recommended

I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Just by chance, the right spare part have appeared on ebay.  

Thank you for being as unhelpful as expected from HP. 

HP Recommended

Alright. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

Have a nice day!:)

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.