Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Hp Beats special edition
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Just wondering

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

If only. Sorry, no the video is a chip directly soldered to the motherboard and there is just no way to upgrade. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

If only. Sorry, no the video is a chip directly soldered to the motherboard and there is just no way to upgrade. 

HP Recommended
I wanted to play Legends of Legue but it ran only on 2-4fps and was wondering how to get it working xD
HP Recommended

Yeah you are sending a boy to do a man's job there or maybe a girl to do a woman's job. League of Legends is a pretty demanding game:

Recommended Specs
  • 3 GHz processor.
  • 2 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and higher)
  • 12 GB available hard disk space.
  • Nvidia GeForce 8800/AMD Radeon HD 5670 or equivalent video card (Dedicated GPU with 512MB or higher Video Memory(VRAM))
  • Support for DirectX v9.0c or better.

And you are trying to do it on a pretty weak video system, AMD 8510G. The 8510G is about 67% below the minimum video card to run League of Legends. 

http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/AMD-Radeon-HD-8510G-vs-AMD-Radeon-HD-5670/m9309vsm8110

HP Recommended
Yeah i can see that i guess ill have to somehow get better laptop then someday xD atleas photoshop doesnt lag when i draw xD only crashes when i got too big of omage xD
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.