Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
i just want to ask if i can upgrade my laptop Model 14-bs538TU. can i upgrade its ram and put ssd on it?
@Vinx1009 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you would like to upgrade the RAM and SSD.
I have checked the manual.
Your product Supports up to 16 GB of system RAM in the following conƭgurations
DDR4-2133 dual channel support (7th generation Intel Core processors) DDR4-2400 dual channel support (8th generation Intel Core processors)
● 16384-MB total system memory (8192×2)
● 12288-MB total system memory (8192×1) + (4096×1)
● 8192-MB total system memory (8192×1) or (4096×2)
● 6144-MB total system memory (4096×1) + (2048×1)
● 4096-MB total system memory (4096×1)
Dual storage conƭJuratLons (Intel Core processors only):
● 256 GB Value SSD + 1 TB HDD
● 128 GB Value SSD + 1 TB HDD
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community