Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
N5Y09UA

I've only had my laptop a couple of weeks and the charger has quit working...the laptop will not charge. Help?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

About halfway down on the page in the link above. It says "Still need help.Complete the form... " Once you fill in the info be sure to click the button "Show Options".

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the "YES" button if you think this response was helpful.***

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

You have a 1 year warranty. Fill out the form on the page to get warranty service:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp/product/HP-15-f300-Notebook-PC-series-%28Touch%29/8961458/mo...

HP Recommended
That's what I've been trying to do. I can't figure out where on the page to file a warranty claim. I'm sorry, not very tech savvy! Thank you for your response.
HP Recommended

About halfway down on the page in the link above. It says "Still need help.Complete the form... " Once you fill in the info be sure to click the button "Show Options".

HP Recommended

@kt_shields

Did you get through the form and warranty service request or do you need more help?

HP Recommended
I finally got through and got and got the service request going! Thank you so much for your help!
HP Recommended

Great news! Could you take a minute to click button Accept as Solution under the Reply that helped you? That way other owners looking for solutions will be helped as well.

HP Recommended
Done!
HP Recommended

Thank you! And good luck with your laptop!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.