10-29-2013 07:24 AM
I live in the netherlands and i ordered a new HP Chromebook 14 -Q000ED but i see on different site 2GB and 4GB memory?
What is correct. The Chromebook that i ordered has 2GB memory. But i prefer 4GB memory.
10-29-2013 07:28 AM - edited 10-29-2013 07:29 AM
We do not have a path to the HP Store. Contact them quickly and see if you can cancel the order for the 2 gb version and order the 4 gb version. As far as I can see all the 14 inch Chromebooks have 4 gigs, but I am seeing the U.S. pages.
11-05-2013 06:26 PM
Sorry for coming in so late on this one, but the Chromebook is available in the US from HP shopping in 2 different configurations, a 2GB and a 4GB version.
The 4GB version also comes with the WWAN module from T-Mobile and 200MB of free data usage a month. (yes mega not giga)...
hope that helps.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot