05-17-2014 05:16 PM
Hi i have a Compaq cq58 Notebook PC.
The speakers are not working. The drivers run fine and show that everything is working properly. The headphones work this leads me to beleive that it is a hardware problem. I don't know what else to do Please help!
05-17-2014 05:45 PM - last edited on 03-06-2017 04:31 PM by OscarFuentes
Please find the link given below might help you to fix your issue.
"I work for HP."
****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot