Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Example: ENVY x360 - 15m-bp012dxPavilion 65XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Please confirm part number for main board is

924308-001

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Phil_Ben 

It came with Windows 10 therefore you need part   924308-601. Part # 924308-001 does NOT have Windows and you have to buy new license yourself. You CAN'T simply reuse its old Windows 10, it won't work.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

In response to your stating that my computer that was purchased at Best Buy 16 months ago here is all the data for this computer including the broken power switch that is on the main board and the dismal quality of components used to create this computer. for the money I paid for this computer I expected at least better quality than an "E machine"  

My computer cost more than a low end gaming computer (my son's Acer) and his had better quality components.

And now that I am requesting the main board part number I get feed back stating that I don't have what I purchased?

This makes me question the quality of support based on the fact that you may not even know all the products you provide to the market, and how can you support what you don't know about.

All I want is the correct part number for the main board for this computer.

20190910_222046.jpg20190913_232655.jpg20190915_163357.jpg20190915_170727.jpg20190915_170730.jpg

HP Recommended

Can this mother board HP part 924308-601 be replaced with a board that has the core I7 on it?

also why don't you have this board HP part 924308-601 in stock?

you know that there is an issue with the board based on the data I found on the internet that this board's power switch is prone to fail.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.