06-28-2012 05:48 PM
my laptops cooling fan is not working i need help and or advise on how to fix it. I've tried to just clean it but that didnt work.
the product name is HP2000 notebook pc please help.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot