Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
presario cq43 409tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

what processor fit in this spec

Motherboard
Model
Hewlett-Packard 3672 23.4b
Socket
Socket 988B rPGA
North Bridge
Intel Sandy Bridge rev 09
South Bridge
Intel HM65 rev 05
BIOS
Hewlett-Packard F.39 (12/18/2011)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Yoki08 

As we've already told you, if it is in the list, it will work -- so you need to read the list.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@Yoki08 

Here's the link to the HP Maintenance and Service Guide for your PC: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03137261

The list of compatible processors starts on page 1. 

HP Recommended
Can i use i5 2450m in my laptop?
HP Recommended

Its not on the list in the link so maybe, possibly but the only way to know for sure is to try it. The listed processors you can be sure will work. 

HP Recommended
Thank you so much
HP Recommended

can i use 2430m in my laptop

HP Recommended

if my processor is intel celeron b815 can i upgrade my laptop into i5 2430m 

HP Recommended

@Yoki08 

As we've already told you, if it is in the list, it will work -- so you need to read the list.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.