11-17-2017 05:18 PM
Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you are having issues with the dim display on your HP product. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this.
To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:
Could you provide me with the exact model/product number of the PC? Please use this link to help you find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824
(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
Did you check if the display get dim in the Bios screen?
Have you checked with an Alternate monitor?
Could you please respond to this post with the details of the product so that I can provide you with an accurate steps which should help you resolve this issue.
Eagerly waiting for your response!
I hope you have a good day ahead,
And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world
Available and ready to help.
I am an HP Employee
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot