03-04-2010 11:17 AM
Just look at the computer and see if you can find the port. If you have it you will find it on the left side as you are looking at the screen. It is longer and skinnier than a usb port (third from left below). If you don't have it you can't add it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot