12-12-2011 07:43 PM
I have a dv9408nr and am currently running 4GB (2x2GB) of DDR2 PC2-5300 RAM. The HP site says the machine has a max of 2 gigs. Since I'm running 4 gigs now, I wanted to know if I can upgrade to 8Gb (2x4GB). I have windows 7- 64bit. Also, if I can run 8 GB, what are the specs of the Ram that I need to look for i.e.. type, pin, etc?
12-12-2011 08:01 PM
I don't know how lucky you are. All three vendors say it supports only 2Gb. HP and these two:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot