02-09-2014 07:12 PM
diagnostic for dvd cd driver BD CMB UJ160 message is the driver (service) has been disabled (code 32) but hp says driver is up-to-date and working, please help if you can - thanks
02-11-2014 10:41 AM
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. I have read your thread on your HP Pavilion dv6t-7000 Notebook and CD/DVD giving error message is the driver (service) has been disabled (code 32). I recommend you uninstall the driver and restart the computer. It should automatically reinstall the device.
Please let me know what happens.
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot