03-28-2010 02:05 AM
i used notebook model Hp 2230s with the same optical drive, hp dvdram gt20l but no driver can support in DOS provide. Try a lot but no one match.
i need to create ghost image on cd. anyone have the idea please share with me.
08-07-2010 03:41 PM
Under Windows 7
Click on START and in the "Search Prgrams and Files" box type REGEDIT and hit RETURN
Find and click on the following:
- LOCAL MACHINE
- CURRENT CONTROL SETTING
Find and click on 4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318
Then if you see a line with either UPPER FILTER or LOWER FILTER - delete these lines.
Exit REGEDIT and this should let you access your DVD ROM properly.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot