Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended

@gwon
This is the compatibility issue with the 4k video format display output, This computer can maximum produce 1080p as per your product specification the "display is 13.3" diagonal FHD WLED-backlit touch screen (1920 x 1080) This computer cannot export 4k videos as it not compatible.

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I can't understand why you mention only 4k video. As I said in the previous post, the performance of cpu and gpu is decreased on low gpu and cpu temperature while connected to external monitor. This influences on not only 4k video but also gaming and browsing internet.

HP Recommended

@gwon

This sounds like an overload on graphic card-consumption, 

The resolution of 4K is 3,840 x 2,160 pixels. That's four times as many pixels than in a full HD 1080p monitor or TV due to which computer is overheating. 

However, you have options to ship the unit in for physical diagnosis, HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/   

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.