05-02-2012 10:59 PM
I've HP 4430s, when replacement Mainboard, the machine error: Machine is not in commited stated, I used tool AMTBRAND, but not right, pls check for me, thanks!
05-03-2012 08:08 AM
Please contact HP support professionals and get the formal case logged for this. they need to use the correct utility to make AMT activated/deactivated and other information changed as per configuration.
also, they shoudl have done it at the time of systemboard replacement itself if you got the sysbd replaced under warranty. anyways, its not too late i guess. plese contact them and have information updated for best performance out of your notebook.
“I am an HP Employee“
***** Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem***
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot