01-12-2010 03:59 PM
just bought a hp dv7-3067cl today and some of the hotkeys are not working. For instance i can't adjust the screen brightnesss (fn+f7 or fn+f8).
I upgraded the quick launch buttons software with no result.
Also the hp download driver page for the dv7-3067cl has a previous version of the bios my laptop has installed.
Any suggestions would be more thsan welcome
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot