Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
hp pavilion cs2082tx

I have accidental damage protection included in hp care pack registered on my laptop according to their policy we can claim apd once per 12 months of purchase of device but i have 3 year care pack now its 13 months of my laptop purchase and my laptop accidentally got damage and i raised complaint in hp and hp checked all things and at last they responded me that company rejected case as adp is only for one time approval.i want my laptop repaired under policy as i paid high ammount for care pack.i want my laptop repaired.

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

@bikramjeet Welcome to HP Community!

I understand your concern and I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

Please look for a private message requesting additional information.

Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to-Post-and-More/How-To-Send-A-Private-Messa...

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

HP Recommended

i am unable to share my details with you. its showing that= you have reached maximum limit of private messages please try after some time

HP Recommended

you share your mail id privately

HP Recommended

@bikramjeet

I understand your concerns.

Please clear browsing history and then try again.

It even happens to us.

Or you can use a different browser and check.

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

i have shared details with you

HP Recommended

@bikramjeet I have routed the same to the regional team, and someone should get back to you shortly (between 3-5 business days)

Good luck!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

thanks i will tell you when my issur will be solved

HP Recommended

@bikramjeet

Sure. If you have any other concerns. Please get back to us. We will assist you,.

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

i havent got any update from hp

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.