09-25-2016 10:48 PM
when i use pc hardware diagnostics uefi on componet check hard disk short dst check failed failure id 9TXWK1-72M88E-MFPWXF-60TK03....whats the possible resion.....
09-26-2016 01:04 AM
Sadly to say: Most of the time the 24 char failure id indicates the HDD is failing and need to be replaced. Is it still under warranry ? If Yes, please call HP for a replacement.
In the US:
or HP technical support: 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region please click the link below to get the support number for your region.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
09-26-2016 05:49 AM - edited 09-26-2016 05:51 AM
USB to SATA adapter.
If you provide the full model number we can give you a Manual and probably a video to help you remove the hard drive.
Attach the hard drive to the adapter, plug the adapter into another computer's USB ports and you can likely copy and paste data off the old hard drive. It is possible the hard drive is in too bad of condition to allow that but usually data can be recovered even off a non-booting hard drive with errors.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot